What’s New in This Update
Welcome to FoCal 2.13 Beta 1. This release adds supports for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera, fixes some issues with previous Canon cameras and improves overall stability of all Canon cameras.
|FoCal – Windows & Mac||184.108.40.20610||Beta||29th Apr 2020|
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III support
- Various fixes and improvements to Canon camera control.
- Raw Image Capture Mode is not supported for the Canon-1D X Mark III. We have a solution in development for this known issue.
The blog post for this release is available here.
Previous Release Notes
- Addition of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III support
- Improvement to reliability of Canon Live View start-up
- Improvement to detection of Live View focus position setting
- Fix to reliability issue when changing AE mode on Canon EOS-1D series cameras