What’s New in This Update
Welcome to FoCal 2.12 MR1. This release fixes an issue processing Nikon image data introduced in FoCal 2.12.
|FoCal – Windows & Mac||126.96.36.19970||Stable||8th Apr 2020|
- Nikon D780 Support
- Fix to issue with loading data from older Nikon cameras (introduced in FoCal 2.12)
The issue with Nikon data would appear after a shot was taken, showing an error message and not allowing the test to continue.
- Calibration of a zoom lens with teleconverter on the Nikon D780 may require you to adjust both wide and telephoto values during the calibration, rather than just adjusting the appropriate end of the zoom range. This will not affect the accuracy of the calibration result, and is only an issue with some lenses when used with a teleconverter.
The blog post for this release is available here.
Previous Release Notes
- Fix to issue introduced in FoCal 2.12 which affected loading image data from Nikon cameras.
- Support for the Nikon D780
- Minor fixes following the release of Nikon documentation
- Improvements to raw processing of D780 files