What’s New in This Update
Welcome to FoCal 2.13. This release adds supports for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera, fixes some Canon camera control issues and improves camera detection on macOS.
|FoCal – Windows & Mac||220.127.116.1144||Stable||1st May 2020|
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III support
- Fix to correctly focus older Canon cameras set to use back-button focusing
- Various fixes and improvements to Canon camera control.
- Fix for rare “Canon Digital Camera” issue on macOS
- Raw Image Capture Mode is not supported for the Canon-1D X Mark III. We have a solution in development for this known issue.
The blog post for this release is available here.
Previous Release Notes
- Addition of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III support
- Improvement to reliability of Canon Live View start-up
- Improvement to detection of Live View focus position setting
- Fix to reliability issue when changing AE mode on Canon EOS-1D series cameras
- Improvements to message shown when Metering Modes are limited on the EOS-1D X Mark III.
- Improvements to camera detection on macOS